List of bugs/things to add

Jan 22, 2009 at 10:15 PM
I have made a small list of bugs i have found and some things that could be added.

Bugs:
Atendance is not calculated.

Things to add:
A default sort row.
A calendar to pick dates when adding a raid (maybe set today as default).
Make the sync tool only add level 80 ppl (make a setting where ppl can set the default level). I actually like the sync tool. It's a nice way to add new members who has recently joined the guild.
Add attendance to the page where you a looking at a single member.

You might already know all of this but i'm writing it anyway :)

Gonna update this if i find more.
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Could you point me to your installation so I can see the data showing where attendance is not being calculated?
Jan 23, 2009 at 2:27 PM
you can see it here www.nium.dk

you have to log in with      test      asdasd34
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Edited Jan 23, 2009 at 3:10 PM
To confirm then, it appears the problem is that for players with an attendance that is less than perfect, tehir percentage is being displayed as 0.

Everyone else seemed okay. I think this is something we can easily fix, as it's probably something malformed in the database stored procedure that fetches this table.

Was curious also about what you meant by a default sort row. You can already sort the columns in any of the grids by clicking on the header names.
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Edited Jan 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Heh, this was a good find.

The problem was type casting, a typical programming 101 error that I overlooked.

Raids attended in the last 30 days / Raids in the last 30 days * 100 doesn't work without typecasting the raid numbers to floats first to allow a decimal value for the result.

If you have access to your database, the change is fairly straightforward.

Find the tss_GetPlayersByPage stored procedure.

At the end of the procedure, change the calculation of RaidAttendanceLast30Days to the following:

CASE (@RaidsLast30Days)
     WHEN 0 THEN 100
     ELSE (CONVERT(int, (CONVERT(float, RaidsAttendedLast30Days)/CONVERT(float, @RaidsLast30Days))*100))
END AS RaidAttendanceLast30Days

If you aren't able to access the database, let me know and I'll see what else I can do for you. 
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 3:45 PM
The important thing here to make express to your membership is that the data is fine, and no one is not getting credit for something.

It's purely a display issue.
Jan 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM
I can't seem to find the tss_GetPlayersByPage stored procedure.

I can only see:
tss_Classes
tss_Drops
tss_Games
tss_Instances
tss_Items
tss_Levels
tss_Loots
tss_Mobs
tss_Players
tss_Races
tss_Raids
tss_Rosters

Where do i go from there?

What i meant about a default sort row is that when i enter the dkp page it is sorted by name as default and i would always prefer to see who has the most dkp atm, so i always have to click on the saved dkp row twice which is a bit annoying cause i have to wait for 2 postbacks.
That's why i thought about a way to set the default sort row somewhere could be very handy.

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2009 at 4:29 PM
I think a leaderboard might help with your second issue. I'll also look at ways of being able to change the default sorted column.

The first issue is that your looking in the wrong place. You need to be looking in the Programmability >> Stored Procedures part of the database, not the Tables. You'll find what you need to edit over in that area.
Jan 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM
It's working now thx a lot :)