Understanding the Concept of a RAID

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM

How can I reuse a group of individuals from RAID to RAID.

Currently, it seems that each RAID is composed of a boss within an instance. There a few things here that I would think would be very useful.

(1) Allow the RAID value to be summed from the items assigned from that boss.
(2) How do we easily assign the same 25 people from RAID to RAID?
(3) When trying to assign people in the textbox I separate them by comma. After the first member is added, the following members always come up as "does not exist".
(4) When updating a roster, we have to use a drop down box per user. Is there a way to make this either a listbox we can move one at a time or a multi select box?
(5) I think a concept of an event to encompass the RAIDs (bosses) would be useful as well.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Just a few quick comments to address your post.

On Mar 5, 2009, at 3:11 PM, ReyDuckman <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

How can I reuse a group of individuals from RAID to RAID.

Copy/Paste

Currently, it seems that each RAID is composed of a boss within an instance. There a few things here that I would think would be very useful.

(1) Allow the RAID value to be summed from the items assigned from that boss.

If your referring to Zero Sum, this is beyond the scope of the module at the moment. You're welcome to support it manually though.

(2) How do we easily assign the same 25 people from RAID to RAID?

Copy/paste. Also working on supporting some in game mods for exporting data.

(3) When trying to assign people in the textbox I separate them by comma. After the first member is added, the following members always come up as "does not exist".

Does that person exist as a player?

(4) When updating a roster, we have to use a drop down box per user. Is there a way to make this either a listbox we can move one at a time or a multi select box?

This isn't a bad idea, but it will change the behavior of the whole area. I'll think about it. My initial reaction is that this is doable... maybe.

(5) I think a concept of an event to encompass the RAIDs (bosses) would be useful as well.

Not going to happen for a lot of reasons.

Thanks!

No problem. Hope the module is useful in some way. It's a work in progress.